CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 8, 2012

My little diva

Yeah, I definitely go the extra mile when dressing my kids.  You don't(?!?!) match your kids' outfits to their carseats?

Sad.

I usually don't either, but thought she looked especially cute.  On a typical day, her hair is falling in her eyes, her bow is crumpled on the ground, the glasses are being thrown around the backseat, and I realize halfway to my destination that her outfit doesn't actually match.


But today was a wild exception, right down to the accessories.  I was just so proud of my accomplishment I had to have proof, and share that proof, and brag about that proof.

I do think it is hard to dress little girls though.  There are only about 529 different shades of pink out there, and my brain has decided that none of them go together well so I pretend they're all the same shade.

I realize it is probably a problem related only to me and my complete lack of style, but hey, I can still turn out a cute outfit once in awhile!

0 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails