CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, April 1, 2011

The Bling Effect

What is your ration of jewelry? Your normal allotment, shall we say?  For a Mom on the go, I'd venture so far as to say Lady Gaga-ing it up is a bit too much.  I would give about a 1.2 second delay for those to be ripped from my neck and in about 632 pieces from the moment my kids saw it.  But at least she didn't overdo her earrings and kept it to ONE statement piece this time. 

Photo Credit: fanfamous.com

And while tasteful, still a bit much for the grocery store.
Photo Credit: assets.nydailynews.com

Kinda creepy. If you don't feel you can pull off your own jewelry, it doesn't mean you should let your babies wear them!
Photo Credit: /3.bp.blogspot.com

Have YOU ever done the mid-arm cuff?  And pulled it off?  With compliments? 




I sort of have my go to standards.  If my hair is up, nine times out of ten I'll be sporting earrings.  And if I'm wearing earrings, then I'll maybe have a bracelet on.  But I rarely ever combine earrings and a necklace.  Most of my necklaces are quite loud and almost literally speak for themselves, so it's usually going overboard if I double up.

But with that being said, at the time being I have about 10 items that are out of commission.  We'll just say I have 2 toddlers and leave it at that.

2 comments:

MamaMimi said...

Hahaha...this is great! I tend to bling it up a little more than necessary...but knowing my personality I'm sure you'd understand =)

MamaMimi said...

Oh! And P.S. - if you wear a lot of jewelry from day one - it's not all that interesting to them! But if you're not huge on jewelry in the first place it doesn't matter so much, does it? ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails