CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Just a phone call away...

Photo Credit: SurfDoggy

Sometimes a phone call is exactly what you need in the morning... you know, to FIND your phone.  Yeah, and to read up on the 3 missed texts this morning.

Good times.

I find that I miss calls often, so to every one of you who has tried in vain to get ahold of me, keep in mind I don't exactly always know where my phone is.  Especially with boxes everywhere filled with "stuff" to move.

No big surprise that I lost my phone a couple days ago.  So I asked my kids to go find Mommy's phone.  Not a minute later they come toting it along and yelling "Mommy's phone! Mommy's phone!"

Lovely.

Who have they called, who have they texted, what have they bought, what did they download, and how large will my phone bill be??

2 comments:

Vintage Dutch Girl said...

SERIOUSLY? They found your phone? That's awesome :) Send em over when I lose my keys again!

MamaMimi said...

Hahahaha!! Monkey always seems to know where my stuff is before I do too! =)

Related Posts with Thumbnails