CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 11, 2011

Fashion Friday (FAILURES)

There are times when visiting stores that I happen to make it to the clearance section.  Aaaaand, that's a flat out lie.  Usually I have coupon(s) in hand as I beeline for the sale racks.  The problem is that sometimes there is a very blatant reason some of these items have made it to clearance.

There is no one I know who should buy this.







Wet Seal: Take the hit, and just burn any of these you have left... what makes it worse is you have a choice between pink or red.


If someone can ACTUALLY pull off wearing these, props to you... but I would never go there, just sayin'.




And if anyone would actually pay $9.99 for this, you should just go kick yourself.

However, there are some rather adorable things showcased as well, gotta love sales!  (And, make sure to buy through ebates for some cash back in your pocket.)

1 comments:

Brandon and Kari + 1 said...

Yeah I am with you on this one :)...I also always have coupons on hand for anything I buy!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails