CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Ain't that just HAT-tastic

So what happens when Mommy has been successful in keeping a semi-clean house?  We pull out some hats and have us a par-tay.

I imagined a super cute picture of the two of them, hands held, both having their hats on with big smiles on their faces.  Decide for yourself if you think I was successful.  And don't blame me that I gave up.


"Do I have to wear it?"

"C'mon, rock it like me!"  (This WAS mid-dance mind you, he doesn't actually point his pinky like that.)
 

 "AAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

 This was about the 17th time I put that hat back on her head.

 "Oh yeah, just a rockin out."

Success!

Anytime I'd try to take a pic, one of them would turn around and the other would take theirs off.

 "Look, if my hands are full, I can't take my hat off?!"

"Eee, get this thing off of me!"

"Honestly Mom, which goes better with my outfit?"

If this doesn't make me want to watch Newsboys again, I don't know what does?!

Oh dear, maybe I should quit.

1 comments:

MamaMimi said...

Hehee!! I'd say a definate sucess! You made memories in the process ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails