CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 4, 2010

Easiest (and Cheapest) Craft EVER!!

Flippin' through da BHG (my new ultra-hip reference to Better Homes & Gardens) and saw a great idea... so I blew it up full scale to fit my needs.

I printed off 4 pictures of a mini photo shoot with my kids on their brand new adirondack chairs (LOVE me some adirondack chairs!) on 8.5 x 11 photo paper. Cut to match the size of 4 vases I already had... and voila!

My masterpiece!
And here's what it looks like on our entryway shelf.Here's the little flare of orange I decided to add for some sass... complete with bud vases and fake flowers (bought at Joann's).
If you can think of anything to do with the top shelf, I'd be MUCH obliged!

And I'll post my latest creation once my fingers heal from the hot glue gun burns....

1 comments:

Cindy said...

Thank you so much for letting me know that I had your family listed incorrectly. I have switched your blog to the right agency.

Related Posts with Thumbnails