CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

My two front teeth

I had a playdate last week (with my sister and our friend, Maria) and was running, literally running, around the house trying to organize, pack, dress the kids, change their diapers, redress them, feed them, redress them, dress myself, and pack stuff up for some errands I needed to run all to make it there at 10... I barely made it on time at 11:30. Whoops.

When I was driving over to her place (after double checking that, yes, I did have BOTH kids in the car, phew!), I licked my teeth. And was met with fuzz. Oh MAN! I hate it when I forget to brush my teeth in the morning. You would think no one would forget that, but once you have a 7 month old and a 2 month old, life's normalities become novelties! Buuuuuut, at least it was 11 in the morning... if you get my drift.

I think the worst part about the whole yellow situation was that I was meeting two DENTIST'S WIVES!!!! Yikes.

Hello, Trident!

4 comments:

Megan said...

LOL...I've TOTALLY been there! Nothing like fuzzy teeth, lol!

Vintage Dutch Girl said...

Ha! Like I would have even cared! You KNOW how much Lance gets mad at me for poor dental hygiene :)

Anonymous said...

I thought you were going to say that you fell while running around the house and chipped your 2 front teeth. Few! (Maybe because that is what I would do)
-Sarah Bajema

Jagers said...

Keep a toothbrush and travel toothpaste in your glove box I have been known to brush my teeth when taking my kids to school.

Related Posts with Thumbnails