CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

My weight is talking back to me

So I was looking through one of those magazines where you can buy just about anything, and saw a talking scale.

It will actually speak your weight out loud! Who would subject themselves to that? Regardless of what you weigh, it would still be embarrassing for anyone to overhear that.

Imagine you're at a friend's house, you see a scale and think, "Hmmm, I'll just see what I weigh today" and they all hear that dreaded number from the other room.

Youch!

At least it doesn't scream it or broadcast it from a megaphone or anything....

2 comments:

Megan said...

Haha...that would be horrible!

won a young (aka smile) said...

I always see you on AVG's blog, so I clicked over today. This post made me laugh because I'd totally be the one who checks out their weight at someone else's house if the scale is lying around in plain view...

Related Posts with Thumbnails