CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, February 6, 2009

Is it a ???


Well today is the day we find out if we're having a boy or a girl. :) Our appointment is at 3, so what am I doing to bide my time?? I'm blogging about it and searching for ideas on how to tell the family. Still haven't decided yet, so we'll see.

It is no surprise to most of you that I share a lot, probably a lot more than most people, and probably a lot more than I should... however, that still doesn't stop me! I am not big on surprises (although I love to give them) so we're finding out the gender of our little squirt and then we'll share that news with the world!!!! Being that we already know we have a little baby boy on the way (through the adoption), it's really my excuse to find out so that I can plan. However, since I'm not much of a planner, an excuse is really what it is! :)

We are taking Dust's little sister (12 yo) out of school early and taking her with. We thought it would be a great chance for her to actually see an ultrasound and to be a special part of our pregnancy; especially since she may be the most excited about it!

I can't wait!

5 comments:

Vintage Dutch Girl said...

I don't know, I may be the MOSTEST EXCITEDEST person alive today!

Dana Lohrer said...

Oh, I so can't wait to "hear" what you all are having!!! When you get a chance could you fill me in that you all are adopting!!! This is the first time I have heard this!!! That is totally awesome!!! Hope all goes well and I hope Dusty's sis has a great time as well seeing her little niece or nephew in the ultrasound!!

Laurel said...

So ... yea ... you just kind of dropped the "by the way we're adopting" thing a little too easily.

Even though I'd already hear rumors ... details would be GREAT!


Laurel

little sis manderson said...

It's a girl, I was there!
Now your having 1 boy and 1 girl!!!
I am so excited to be an anitie of 5! I can't wait til May and June!!
Love ya,
little sis manderson

Megan said...

WOW, its been way too long since you've posted a blog! How about a pic of the nursery????

Related Posts with Thumbnails