CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Whipped Cream

Mmmm. One of the best things about drip coffee at home is the additions. Creamer is a must, but whipped cream is just as important.

I was at the grocery store yesterday with my own sophie's choice. There was a buy one get one free deal for LIGHT whipped cream, or the fully pack-it-on normal whipped cream with no discounted price. What a dilemma. And what did I choose? The normal, only because you can't justify a light whipped cream even with a discount. Just doesn't work that way.

I bought 2 anyway and pretended at the checkout that I got a good deal and smiled all the way to the car. It was a good day indeed!

2 comments:

Vintage Dutch Girl said...

I'm still smiling about the whipped cream you gave me :)

Megan said...

Yummy

Related Posts with Thumbnails