CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Oh cravings, how sweet thou art!

Well, this post is dedicated entirely to cravings. Why? Because I can't stop thinking about em all! Chocolate has been one since the beginning... or it's my dearest excuse why I can now eat it whenever I want and not feel one bit remorseful. I am almost certain it's helping baby grow! In fact, on that note, I'm making brownies today! :)

Then there's the sushi. Not raw, don't you worry! But I just love sushi, it's such a clean fresh taste that doesn't wreak havoc on the system. But then again, we ate sushi all the time before as well, just more of an excuse now to indulge!

And ice water. I can't tell you how many times I've harped on Dust to keep full water bottles in the fridge so whenever I want, I can have ice cold water. It is really frustrating when you have to wait that extra 5 minutes for ice to work it's magic....

So, those are my biggest three cravings. After re-looking at them, I see no point in calling them cravings since I treated them all the same way pre-pregnancy. So, on that note, let's lift our glasses of ice cold water and toast to excuses for eating any food you want! :)

2 comments:

Megan said...

Cheers to that girl!!

Vintage Dutch Girl said...

YUM. FOOOOOOD.

:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails