CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 24, 2009

In honor of...

...my last post, here goes the goal to be more frequent in my posts.

It seems as though pregnancy has such ups and downs. 3 weeks ago I couldn't sleep on my side because my legs ached for the entire morning after. Boo. Then there's the waking up at 4 with a pounding headache that even a movie won't cure (well, Tylenol PM sure did help though). Boo. Then there's the elation of reading each week all the new things that are growing and developing in our baby. Yay! And there's the fact that the entire back sides of my leg up to my lower back seem to have swollen like I was stung by about 357,000 wasps. Boo. And then all the more tears that I seem to cry... especially over abortion now because it is just so clear that we are humans the instant conception happens. But then there's the elation over knowing that you just scheduled your next ultrasound appointment -- the big one where we get to find out if we're having a boy or a girl. Which is where I'm at right now!

Our ultrasound is for Feb. 6 and we're taking Dust's little sister, Daphnee (12 yo) with us so she'll get to see the baby and find out before anyone else what it is. :)

We've been asking, do you think it's a boy or girl? Dust thinks, hopes beyond hopes, that it's a boy... I've thought from the beginning it's a girl so I'm sticking with that. Any guesses???

2 comments:

Megan said...

I say girl! Can't wait to find out for sure!

Vintage Dutch Girl said...

So glad you are sleeping better on your throne...I do feel a tad bit bad for Dust sleeping without a pillow though :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails