CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 1, 2008

When you're handed lemons, make lemonade

Or, if you have one banana at home, you can rush to the nearest grocery store to pick up mangos, oranges, and apples... all to attempt the replication of the fruit juices you could just buy at the grocery store.  So, this is what our night consisted of.  (Fascinating, I KNOW!)




Oh the story of our lives continues to repeat itself.  Dusty is making food while I am doing anything but.  EXCEPT this time!  I am documenting!  Our future family will just be ecstatic over this juicy tidbit of information.  I just know it.

Anyway, Dust loves fruit, more so than anyone I may have ever met.  And he likes it mixed altogether.  Weird, BUT I did promise that I would stick by "in sickness and in health".  This is a sickness people.  Now, I do love me some fruit, but I prefer the "to each their own" motto to also apply to my natural grown wonders.  So this actually comes to no surprise that Dust would enjoy making these.  Anywho, here is the finished product.  



Dust asked if he should move the mixer so it's out of the picture.  NEVER!  It's my pride and joy!  I've only used it 3 times just so it'll stay so white!  (It was also the only clean spot on the counter to take a picture, but nevertheless....)


Our fruity cocktails.  Mmmmm.  Made with pure fruit, no rinds, and water.  Just like Bible times, minus the blender, of course.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm going to guess, they just ate the fruit rather than trying to juice them. In "Bible times."

Rebecca 1
Dusty 0
Conor

Megan said...

I love the staging for the pictures! I personally like the fruit both ways!

Vintage Dutch Girl said...

Yum Yum YUM!

Related Posts with Thumbnails