Alrighty then. This is my first ever game of freeze tag in the blogging world. Oh, I kid. But I was tagged, with what those lovely folks call a Meme. I'm not entirely sure what in the world that actually is, but I was chosen! Me! Ohhhh, I'm soooo happy (honestly, you'd have had to watch Robin Hood Men in Tights to understand how I actually just said that phrase... out loud even).
B. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog. (Okay, well we'll see if I even know 5 people that blog....)
What I was doing 10 years ago:
5 Things on my To Do List today:
Snacks I Enjoy:
Things I would do if I were a Billionaire:
3 of my Bad Habits:
5 places I have lived:
5 Jobs I have had:
And now who are the lucky culprits?
1. We are THAT Family (okay, okay, so I did see she was already tagged, but this is MY game now, okay? And since I laugh every time I read her blog, I couldn't not tag her.)
2. BigMama (Chances of her actually participating are slim to none as she may be thee most famous blogger I know, wow, I'm sweating in anticipation just hoping my new BFF blogging celebrity will play along with my weird little game.)
3. Tara (go for it, I'm counting on you! A whoo hoo!)
4. Dana (here's another thing you can commit to, but at least it's only a one-time deal!)
5. Shelly (come onnnnnn, blog with me fellow Bible studier!)
Well, I'm sending up a teeeeny prayer that maybe one of them will pull through for me! :)