CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

This just speaks volumes to my heart!

Okay, so now some of you know I have a crazy desire to have the perfect "white Christmas". It seems though, that the fairy that has so eloquently landed in my heart just blatantly skipped over these houses and had no disregard for the wake of color-craziness that would ensue.


Who knew they made this many blow up creatures? And more surprising, who knew that one person would buy THEM ALL???


Seriously folks, this is a bit too Disney creepy for me. Drive your kids past this house and I bet they won't EVER want to watch their favorite Disney movie (that they just so happen to watch 12 times a day).



Bwa ha haaaaaaaaa! And this one, I have to say is the best. I would even put this one in my... (nope, still can't do it--could never put it in my yard).



And the topper of them all. The gingerbread house that exploded out of just the figment of our imaginations into real live unleashed horror...



Wow. Seriously, just wow. I don't think anything else can describe how much I love white even more! And I didn't even think that was possible!

Hint for future homeowners: Wait until after Christmas to buy the house you're eyeing; just to make sure your neighbors aren't too merry.

3 comments:

Vintage Dutch Girl said...

Ahh, a true white Christmas... anything else is subpar. I must say the bleeding deer are very um... creative.

Tara & Dave said...

Were those houses in Lynden?

Lysa TerKeurst said...

How did you ever manage to get a photo of my house, my momma's house, my brother Earl and my other brother Earl?

Oh I kid. I'm a strictly white lights girl myself--- small quantities of white lights at that!

Thanks for the laugh~

Related Posts with Thumbnails