CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 6, 2008

My achy breaky toe

So, here my toe is just healing (after I oh-so-graciously careened into a volleyball pole last summer) and I go and slam it into the drain in our shower. Ouch. I didn't move for about a minute. And that is really no easy task. Tears sparked in my eyes as I half-crouched over in agony at my poor toe who just can't catch a break (no pun intended).

After being sick all last week and sleeping the days away, now I will again go straight to bed, but to ice my toe. Boo.

You know, one would think that with someone who LOVES to play sports as much as me and is thrilled when the other team gets carded for mowing me over (oh yeah, just come and watch our soccer team), that I wouldn't be as clumsy as I am...

...one would think.

1 comments:

Tara & Dave said...

Did you ever see my toe pictures on my blog? You'd love them.

Related Posts with Thumbnails