CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Muy Aguacates en nuestros casa

Well, my espanol is not as it once was (you should hear me try to speak it). Clearly I should stick to the english language as nearly that entire sentence came from an online english-to-spanish dictionary. :) What can I say, I loooooove technology! Oh, how I digress...

I just wanted to let you all know that Dust just re-dedicated his absolute addiction of avocados back into our house. I must admit, this summer was void of the avocado-ness that summers past have had. It was a sad thing to behold.

It all started after sending him out shopping for fruits and veggies. He came home all happy once again because we had "real food" back in our house. I have (surprise to all who know me) actually found recipes for about 5 meals that I could (possibly) cook, that do not require a whole lot of time or expertise, and that I went and bought the "supplies" for.

But since then, I have made only 1 meal... and we've been royally feasting on guacamole and chips for about a week now. That's not to say I don't mind me a good, quick, easy meal; but the fact remains, when I get all fired up about a little cookin, my goodness, let me revel in my madness and pretend that I'm a housewife to 5 who has her life in order and can actually prepare a meal (when, in actuality, I work for a living, and the only other "person" I take care of other than my husband, is my dog--tough life, I know).

I just read BigMama's blog about Veggie Tales and I must say, if they ever decide to branch out, they should definitely add in a fruity lineup with Ava the Avocado as the lead singer! Oh, I do have me a grand idea. Maybe there's a market for Fresh Fruit in the Word!

With that being said, I think I'll go to bed now to dream of my Fruity Tales star dancing away to the beat of my own drum.

1 comments:

Vintage Dutch Girl said...

Did you know that Avocado is one of the best baby foods there is? It has a yummy buttery taste, is full of good fat and is easy to prepare. Just peel, mash and serve!
A

Related Posts with Thumbnails